Saturday, November 15, 2008

Do it the Irish way!

The store was out of my usual body wash. I decided to try Irish Spring. I recalled how happy folks looked in the commercials of my childhood, and decided that I longed for that happiness too.

There were a variety of scents for me to chose from, but since this was my first experience with an Irish product (actually from New York), I opted for original.

It started like any other shower, but as soon as I opened the bottle of my new soap, my world was changed. The walls around me melted away. The bathroom floor was replaced with a field of the lushest grass I have ever seen. My loofah transmogrified into the purest of white sheep. It bleated, startled by it's new-found state of existence, and darted for the tree line.

Unable to complete my shower, for there was no water and my loofah had now gone on its own way, I closed the cap on the Irish Spring. Suddenly I was back in my home. While I cannot recall the cleansing process, I was somehow remarkably clean, and smelled as delightful as a fresh Irish morn'.

In summation, I highly recommend this soap.